Wednesday 28 December 2011

Email and complexity

Not much of an update today, I'm afraid.

I had cause to apply some ............................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................................... 

Otherwise, it's been a fairly quiet day.  After getting some groceries it was too late to skype with the girls, so I came to the office for want of anything else to do.  Not especially productive; I found it very easy to get distracted.  Still a couple of jobs have been moved well along and that is something to be pleased about.  I think I'll give the office a miss tomorrow though.  For one thing, it's technically still open (even today) and being in on multiple days when you're meant to be on leave makes you look a little desperate.  So Joni and I have plans to skype tomorrow, and I'll see where the day goes from there.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment