Thursday 15 December 2011

Long Thursday

It might be a quick update tonight. We‘ll see. I‘m sorry I haven‘t posted for a couple of days. Tuesday night I actually prepared a post, but it was pretty dark and I decided to leave it in draft. I might put it up later with a commentary. And last night I was just too drained.

Work is busy as only the end of the year can be busy. I lost track of how much time this week I‘ve been in court.

Eating dinner at the office is working out ok, if a little repetitive. It‘s peaceful at least. And I don‘t do a whole bunch if I‘m at the sharehouse in the evening.

I‘m up and down emotionally. Tuesday night and much of Wednesday I felt horrible. Both the blue and black devils REALLY had their hooks into me. By Wednesday night I felt OK again, and today I was ok too, if a bit stressed.

Tomorrow from 3:30pm is the Christmas function for my section at work. The description of this I‘ve most often heard is “inappropriate“. I just hope I don‘t freak out like I did at last Friday‘s thing.

Ok - my stop. See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment