Monday 26 December 2011

Done

It's late and I'm terribly tired.  For the sake of update, the key points from the last two days are -
  • My parents house is falling to bits.  They don't seem troubled.
  • The said house is about two boxes away from an episode of "Hoarders"
  • My little sister's partner seems to be the son Dad always wanted.  Yay him.
  • My second oldest sister and her husband may well be the family members I'll miss most.
  • Surprisingly, I can fry a pretty good turkey.
  • I am a horrible and selfish and amazingly fucking stupid person, and a P.O.S. as a husband, father, son and anything else I've ever been.
  • I feel like every stupid thing I've ever read, done, written, seen or said in my entire life is playing over and over in my head.  For the first time I understand the pain in Psalm 51 saying "my sin is ever before me".
I'm done.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment