Monday 12 December 2011

Early night

It‘s a bit before midnight, and I‘m typing a quick post in bed. I was trying for an early night but delays and procrastination and thinking time got in the way.

It‘s been a battering day. A hearing this morning where we were coughing blood before we even began. Then file work and a stressful case review session in the afternoon, and the depressing news that my billing last month were under budget AGAIN.  At which point I wonder if I‘ll ever be genuinely proficient at this lawyer thing. I‘m getting to the point if saying: you‘ve tried enough. I should hate myself for thinking about giving up, and yet...

Evening was a dinner at a Japanese resraurant for a colleague who‘s leaving, then back here. Shave, shower, reading and bed. Early start tomorrow. Appointment with Sonia at 8:00am.

See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment