Wednesday 7 November 2012

Another placeholder ... sorry ...

Hi everyone,

Sorry: I still haven't made time to do the weekend recap I promised (nor another great post which is at the back of my mind).  Sorry!

I'm not going to do a political recap tonight - more than enough ink will be spilt on that subject and I don't imagine I'm going to say anything especially novel about it.  Although the classiest comment of all came from my friend Kris, a rusted-on Democrat, who commended on Facebook -
I feel sad for everyone that loses. What a let down they must feel.
That is how a good winner talks.

My own  day was difficult - trying to work with about two thirds of my brain on the files and one third on the election results.  As most of you know, I'm not one of nature's multitaskers.  Went for a run in the evening - from the Casa to Trades Hall and back in a big loop and finally felt my legs kick in - that awesome feeling when you're running as strong and effortless as Makybe Diva and feel like you could go forever.


Anyway, that took an hour and was about 6 miles.  So, I'm feeling pretty good for the run on Sunday!

Anyway, it's 1am and past when I said I'd be in bed by.  Hope all your days are going well!

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment