Friday 2 November 2012

Before the Road

Hi everyone,

I‘m typing this on my phone at the Casa. I hoped to type it on my laptop so the punctuation wouldn‘t be a mess, but the house wifi is having its usual evening tantrum. Gripe.

I have a good weekend lined up - Dad and I are going up to the Lake Goldsmith Steam Rally tomorrow, a vintage machinery rally, and then on the Sunday we‘ll go up to the Whittlesea Agricultural Show.  This should be making me feel great, but it‘s kind of making me feel low. I have to keep trying to pretend everything is peachy.  I know it should be easy to pretend that is real which I wish waz real but it isn‘t.

What in hell became of my happily ever after?  I should try and resist self pity, I really should, but, surely this is too high a price pay for not being fucking perfect.

Ok. I‘d better get on the road.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment