Sunday 25 November 2012

Weirdness in motion

Hi everyone,

Posting this from my phone tonight; therefore forgive the screwed up punctuation. Sorry.

It‘s been a good Sunday. I got through some laundry and finished a big room-tidy this morning, and was done in time for a skype with my two little angels. They‘re doing so well, and growing up so much. It was great to see them and talk to them and watch them play. The only hard part was, afterwards, loneliness just kind of kicked in and made it hard to smile for a bit.

Went to the office for the afternoon and evening and had a very productive session. I‘m going to DEMOLISH this week.

I‘d planned ahead so to be able to change into running gear at the office and run back to the casa, about 4 miles. To do this trip by tram, I usually allow about an hour for waiting time, walking to the stop, travelling etc. Running? I was back here in 40 minutes without really flogging myself to keep the pace. Weird or freakin what?

Which reminds me: I must check the deadline to sign up to race the Puffing Billy steam train in 2013.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment