Saturday 17 November 2012

Sunday and lunch

Hi everyone,

Typing this post on my phone while having some downtime after Sunday lunch.  Busy morning. The calves we moved yesterday busted out of their paddock (again) and are now in a rather more secure paddock with the Maine bull.  We headed over to the property at Mt Martha to straighten up some fencrs there. Slightly difficult drive over and back as Dad was very much in a mood to talk and I couldn‘t seem to get my head inti th conversation space. Not sure why - usually that only happens when the blues are troubling me, which they aren‘t.

Anyway, fences attended to, we came back here, watched Landline and had lunch. Not sure what the plan is for the afternoon.  Will need to leave a but earlier than usual this evening as I have a skype date with the girls tonight at 11pm.

The photo below is from the chair I‘m in this minute.

More later.


No comments:

Post a Comment