Wednesday 6 May 2015

Colder weather

Hi everyone,

Not an exciting day's activities today (and, I'm afraid, no photos to share).

In the morning I sent off applications for a couple of jobs which I suspect will go nowhere.  Into town in the late morning for an appointment with Centrelink to confirm I'm still diligently looking for work. While I was in town I tried calling Mooroopna Red Cross about volunteering; they said they're a pretty inactive branch so not much will come back of that. I also called their offices in Melbourne but they also seemed to have little real interest in new volunteers. Suspect this is a dead end.

The day chilled off a lot in the afternoon.  I chopped some firewood and we got a fire going.  Barry S stopped in to pass in details of a home-kill butcher we may have some work for. Not much else to report.

To Rushworth tomorrow to collect some machinery.  Photos to be posted!  

No comments:

Post a Comment