Thursday 10 December 2015

Road Crash Rescue revision: Chapter Ten "Conclude the Rescue"

Hi everyone,
[Explanation from the first post in this series] I’ve been posting questions on Facebook Notes to help both me and my friends prepare for our “Road Crash Rescue Operator” assessment.  It struck me that a lot of the questions would have essentially universal answers, and that it could be interesting to compare notes where the answers aren’t universal.  So, I’ll run a series of posts setting out the questions that I’ve prepared – after they’ve been up for a while I’ll put the questions in the comments.
The questions are all drawn from the Country Fire Authority / State Emergency Service’s Road Rescue Learning Manual (2nd Ed., Melbourne, 2008).
And now, today’s questions:

Should permission be sought before a rescue crew leaves a scene?
Whose responsibility is cleanup of an accident scene?
How should equipment be dealt with on return to LHQ?
What are the key questions at a crew debriefing?
How can critical incident stress be managed?

No comments:

Post a Comment