Thursday 26 July 2012

Talks too much?

Hi everyone,

Another quietish day. 

I finally finished ploughing through the stress matter I mentioned yesterday.  Talk about intricate. And I think we can do more with it than the last file operator had in mind. Which is good. Gotta build my rep!

Some research over lunch on some primary source materials for the idea from yesterday. A hypothesis is beginning to emerge.

Worked at the office till about 7:30pm and came back here. I pan fried the sandwich that was going to be tomorrow‘s lunch and had it wth baked beans for dinner, and had a few drinks with Stephanie, a housemate from Indonesia who‘d just bought herself a bottle of whisky and didn‘t want to drink alone. I don‘t care for how a couple of the other housemates treat her, like she‘s just the slutty Asian chick, so I try and talk to her like an equal. She‘s a nice kid, and studying nursing.  Actually, it‘s a housemate thing tomorrow too. You remember one of the other h/ms went back to her iwn town a few weeks back? She‘s back in Melbourne for a few days and wanted to catch up, so we‘ll meet up for lunch at the Colonial Hotel. Another nice girl, but troubled. Hope she‘s ok.

Ok, I guess that‘s it for tonight.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment