Thursday 19 July 2012

Tramsmogrification

Hi everyone,

You guessed it: coming to you live from the number 96 tram this evening. It‘s about 7:15pm and I‘m doing this now in case I slack off later.

It‘s been an uneventful day. In the morning I actioned the work from yesterday‘s case review. The rest of the day (which was most of it) was spent getting on top if a file in preparation for a review of strategy with The Client next week.

It was a difficult day to work. Despite having had a good dinner and a very good sleep last night, I was struggling to focus and willing the clock to go faster. When I say a good sleep, we‘re talking about 7 hours. Usually all I want or need is 4-5 a night. I got done what I needed to, but it was a day that felt dreadfully long!

This evening will be double-quiet. Tonight I can‘t face an evening with the housemates (The Guy Who Talks Really Loudly, The Angry New Zealander, Two Terribly Serious Indian Guys), so I‘ve swung by the supermarket and grabbed some ham, some tomatoes and some rolls, so I‘ll lurk in my room and have sandwiches rather than cooking. Maybe some writing and an early night.

Ok, it‘s near my stop. Hope your days are all good!

See you tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you survive with housemates. I don't think I could do it. Have fun with your sandwiches. :)

    ReplyDelete