Wednesday 18 July 2012

Tramification

Hi everyone,

I‘m typing this on the tram tonight, rather than waiting till I‘m back at the casa. I dunno what‘s happened to my blogging mojo lately. Just tired maybe.

It‘s been a full day. I had a breakfast CLE seminar this morning. Well, it was a seminar. Since it started at 8am I‘d kind of assumed breakfast was part of the deal, which it wasn‘t.

Post seminar (also post black coffee and a muffin on the way back to the office) I ploughed through a file in preparation for an internal review this afternoon. I was done in plenty of time, but the review was troubling. The same problems that I had at the last job are already coming out here - too slow, too obtuse, too thick-as-a-brick to spot the REAL issues, which I thought I‘d done.

Better enjoy the pay while it lasts.  I have a bad feeling my luck‘s going to crap out sooner or later.

Dinner tonight will be an experiment involving burgers, pumpkin, carrots, onions and pasta. Something simple and not over spiced this time (hence, not smothering them tonight). I suspect it‘ll be a bit of a melange; we‘ll see.

Hope all your days are going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment