Tuesday 21 April 2015

Bits and pieces

Hi everyone,

It's been a day of bits and pieces here in my world.

Did I remember to mention yesterday that we had to pull a calf late in the afternoon. Sadly, the calf didn't survive and its mother was pretty sore afterwards. She's able to get up but was clearly not comfortable.  She was mostly unchanged this morning; through the day we've given her water and good oaten hay - I think with a few days TLC she'll be ok.


Through the morning I applied for some more work, although it's disheartening because I know full well I'll never hear back about them. Gripe: all I need is a start and I can work a miracle.

After trying to find work the dog and I went for a longish walk and, while we were out, found the horseshoe of draft horse.


I've hung onto it - I think it'd look good buffed and polished and displayed.  I'll look into what's good in the realm of equine décor.


I got in a quick cycle in the late late afternoon and some planking late evening. Eating a lot at present, which annoys me.

Will need to go to town tomorrow for a few things. Off to Wodonga in Friday for a job interview. Let's see how we go.



No comments:

Post a Comment