Friday 24 April 2015

Time in Wodonga

Hi everyone,

Typing this in my phone before I pass out. Tired!

So today was the day of the job interview at Wodonga with the bank.  I drove up there at about 11am - it's about 2 hours to get there.

I'm not that confident about how the interview itself went. I sold myself as well as you can without being a pain, but I don't feel I closed the deal.

Went for a 9km run along the Noreuil Park trail post interview. Felt good.


Went for a swim afterwards at Wodonga Sports and Leisure centre - really pleasant.  Then got a few groceries from a supermarket in a shopping centre. A little saddened by how it could have been a centre anywhere.



Caught some of 98.5 TheLight radio on way back.


Not usually a fan of Christian stations but this one wasn't bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment