Friday 20 April 2012

Another Friday night

Hi everyone,

It‘s another Friday night. As per usual, I‘ve spent the early evening drinking my employer‘s wine. As per reasonably usual I‘m fixing to be in bed by 9:30pm. And as per not especially usual, it‘ll be microwave pizza for dinner. Not sure about the tv component yet. Will depend on whether I have the run of the Foxtel or not.

In case it‘s not apparent, I‘m on the tram and a little bit buzzed at time of writing.

It‘s been a desk heavy day - a brief court appearance in the morning and otherwise in the office all day. I met with an executive coach who works with the firm today. Essentially, the idea is to help me plan my next move. I was a little surprised to find that I‘d already thought through most of the issues in terms of satisfaction vs dollars. Kind of pleased with myself. Still, this process could be helpful and show me something of value, so let‘s give it a go!

I had a quick message chat with Joni last night. She explained that Rachel does seem to have been getting more clumsy lately, hence the occ therapy. God but I hope she‘s ok. Poor little pudding. It‘s one thing for me to be hopelessly unco and have done special PE. That‘s fine - that‘s my life. But I want their little lives and everything in them to be as damn near perfect as my pissant efforts can make them.

Ok. My stop. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment