Sunday 1 April 2012

The other half of Sunday

Hi everyone,

Well, this is the other post for Sunday. It‘s just before 11:00pm and I‘m waiting for a tram. If this post sudenly changes, it‘s because my phone battery died and I‘ve finished it on my laptop.

So today was frustrating. I tried but it was incredibly difficult to focus on my work today, so I wound up achieving about a third of what I‘d wanted to fet done. Ugh. Mildly annoyed with myself.

On the plus side, my knees have stopped aching and are now just a little stiff. Counting that as a win.

It was another office dinner tonight - mac & cheese with tuna and canned tomatoes. Thank God for the packet of dried chilis I keep in my desk! There has to be a cookbook in this ... “every dinner $2.50 or less“! I just need to think of a way of getting more actual meat into it. Well, a way that doesn‘t involve theft of livestock and a presumption that the reader has home butchering skills.

Ok, I guess it‘s time to post this. Sorry there‘s no brilliant insight or stunning epiphany today. Some days superlucidity just doesn‘t strike!

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment