Thursday 12 April 2012

Quick update

Hi everyone,

This will be a double-quick update. Will do a longer one tomorrow.

The big news is that I had another meeting with my boss and another partner and HR yesterday. It was conveyed that they feel this would be a good time to look for work outside the firm. This didn‘t come as a total shock. In some ways it‘s kind of a relief. I spent yesterday evening scoping out jobs and today called a recruiter (waiting on call back). Naturally it‘s a bit disappointing, and of course I‘m worried about providing for Joni and the girls, but I‘m also kind of looking foward to a new challenge - maybe even something in the history field!

I‘ll update this more tomorrow. Although if you know of anyone who might want to employ a personal injuries lawyer with 9 years PQE and who majored in history and has an honours degree therein, get in touch. Would be happy to work in the US - much closer to my girls!!!

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment