Saturday 31 March 2012

Random Sunday update

Hi everyone,

So I‘m on the tram to the office at midday on a Sunday. Hence the random photo from the tram window. I realised I‘d left my book if Clive James essays at the Casa. So do I spend the tramride pondering Goldbach‘s conjecture? No. Do I blog? Yes.

It‘s been a quiet morning. The clocks went back last night, which meant an extra hour‘s sleep. I‘ve folded laundry, messaged Joni to suggest skype (and then realised it was already the girls‘ bedtime due to the time change), and rattled off a quick shopping list. I‘ll get groceries on way to the office.

I‘m a bit crushed about missing the skype window for the second weekend in a row. I miss my little girls a lot, and I miss Joni. It‘s now been 5 months, and the worst is I‘ve got buckleys of seeing them any time soon, unless I suddenly somehow acquire about $10K out of the blue. Royal :(

Wow. Way to bring my own mood down! No use grumbling about it. It‘s just that this feels like being stuck at the ends of the earth. Sometimes I can feel every last one of the miles between Melbourne and Louisiana.

Ok: changing the subject.

So I probably won‘t go running today. My knees are a bit sore after yesterday so I‘ll give them a chance to rest.

Ok, it‘s getting near my stop, so I‘ll post this and blog the rest of the day later.

See you then.


No comments:

Post a Comment