Wednesday 10 June 2015

A day in haste

Hi everyone,

I think this'll be the first post in ages with no photos.  Alas!

It's actually been a pretty good day.  Cold as ice when I got up and chilly on the drive to work too.  But, the day itself was great: I'm finding I'm making more sense of the work and turning things around quicker.  And, I'm finding that the rest of the folks in the Legal Unit are genuinely nice people.  I'm trying to keep myself bland, workmanlike and vanilla though, and not bring out the more dickheaded side of my personality.  Just to be thought of as normal feels like a good goal.

I traded my lunch hour in for an intense burst of work putting up my first long-form essay on LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/pulse/louisiana-civil-code-force-majeure-time-consider-stephen-tuck). I must have been tense because a tendon under my scapular was sore as hell by the time I'd finished.

I was thinking about going to the gym in the evening but ruled it out so as not to be home late every night this week.

Not much else to note. Looking forward to sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment