Wednesday 3 June 2015

Shivering

Hi everyone,

I'm lying here in bed at midnight under a doona, sheets and a couple of blankets, and I'm still wearing a flannelette shirt. My phone tells me that this is the temperature...


For American readers, that's 30°F, or as some people call it, "cold enough for ya?".

The day has actually gone ok, despite the fact that it was also below zero when I got up.  Work was quiet and I was tasked with a genuinely interesting legal research job. Things are looking up!

Rejoined the gym in Shepparton after work and bashed out a workout while I was there. Definitely worth it: I left feeling more upbeat about life in general and feeling that there were actually many more possibilities to explore in the big wide world that I hadn't thought of.


Dad back up here from the south. I feel bad for him: he's not handling the cold well, and he also isn't good with cabin fever.  He seems sore and achy everywhere, but I don't think the doctor has much to offer him. Not good.

No more for now.  More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment