Monday 15 June 2015

Try again

Hi everyone,

It's 5:50am and I'm typing this on my phone.  I actually typed a post last night but the blogger app crashed and deleted it and I was already falling asleep so I let it go.

Anyway, yesterday was a surprisingly mild day with clouds that eventually built up to the rain that was falling overnight (happily, no callouts).

The day itself was fairly quiet at work: I powered through the jobs I had and even found time to do the business' online course in records management.


I took a decent long walk at lunch and got a bit more of a feel for Tatura.  When the weather gets better there'll be some good running pathways for exercising at lunch and after work.  And, there's a place that does good coffee.  So there's that.


Back into Shepparton after work to collect a registered letter from the post office. Followed this up with a hard session at the gym.

Training iron the menu at work today (OHS and manual handling).  Not much more to note.

More later

No comments:

Post a Comment