Monday 15 June 2015

The day I made a s'mores spine

Hi everyone,

Hope all my readers are well!

I slept really well last night, I guess because I always sleep well when it's raining outside.  It was still raining when I left for work this morning.  This made me happy: it's been dry for so long.


The morning at work was largely taken up with training in manual handling, workplace safety and risk assessment.  Well taught, to be sure, but it was the third time I've done such a course in 12 months and my mind was wandering a little.  The best bit was when back injuries were explained by having us put a marshallow between two chocolate honeycombs, so to simulate two vertebrae and an intervertebral disc.  Probably the most delicious anatomy lesson ever given!


I was feeling a tiny bit run down when training let out, and I had a real hankering for broccoli for lunch.  I went and got some from the store near work and pulled the head off for lunch (and subsequently, afternoon tea).  Eating clean with a vengeance!


Quite a few loose ends surfaced in the afternoon - the sort of thing you get in a big organization with sometimes overlapping areas of responsibility.

Not a great deal else to note. Michael going back to Melbourne tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment