Monday 22 June 2015

Updating

Hi everyone,

Thus is yesterday's post - I was falling asleep last night by 11:30 and so I decided to leave it for this morning.

Kind of a dispiriting day: I kicked it off by listening to ABC Radio's AM program on the drive to work and (not for the first time) found myself despairing at the short-sightedness and mean-spiritedness of so much public life.  I've felt like this for a long time.  As I said at the last State election: when I look at public life in this country, I find myself feeling like one does in a relationship when you've already checked out.

It was a good and productive day at work, save that a former member of the Legal Unit was back in the pod for the day and my coworkers seemed to want to chatter with her a lot, which was a little trying and which I found myself attempting to filter out.  Open office life I guess.

Picked up some groceries in Mooroopna after work but will leave the gym for tomorrow.  A little bad as I went overboard on food tonight- alas!

Enough for now I guess.  More later :)

1 comment:

  1. Society has gotten so confused. The moral compass is so broken and our leadership is fed by us. Its so sad.

    ReplyDelete