Tuesday 30 June 2015

In bed and shivering

Hi everyone,

I'm lying here in bed typing this. It's a bitterly cold night.  My phone says 4°C, but that doesn't alter the fact that I can barely feel my feet.

The day itself has been quiet.  I was up early to walk the dog and feed the bull before work (it was marginally warmer then, I might add).

Work was unremarkable.  I seem to be doing an adequate job.  After work I went off for my evening at the local Community Legal Centre.  The clients I saw were all fair sensible and easy to help.   My greatest challenge of the evening was resisting the cupcakes the centre had laid out for volunteers!


After we closed up at the legal centre I went for a somewhat truncated workout at the gym.  Better something than nothing, right?


Which brings me to now: in bed, freshly showered and freezing.  Bed feels good aside from the chill.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment