Wednesday 10 June 2015

Exploring

Hi everyone,

It was another frosty morning today, and getting up was an A-Grade effort. But, up I got nonetheless and away I went to work.  The day itself was busy but satisfying. The only fly in the ointment is a rather annoying soreness in my right shoulder blade - I seem to have pulled something.

I got out and explored Tatura a bit at lunch (well, the Main Street at least).  In case you're wondering, this is where I'm buying my newspapers -


I also stopped in at the Memorial Park.  This is the new statue of local hero Robert Mactier VC - 


Elsewhere in the park is a plaque commemorating that the Queen passed by years ago -


Somehow this seems like the high water mark interns of memorials.

Finally, this is where I work


Ultra modern, no?

SES training at the scrap yard.  Very rewarding for sure.

I'd love to write more, but I'm falling asleep. Bedtime for me.

Sleep well folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment