Tuesday 22 May 2012

200th post!

Hi everyone,

Here it is at last, my 200th post. This one, blogged horizontally from my iPod .

It's been an encouraging day. Frantically busy, and ending with a 6pm telephone conference with several people from a certain Fortune 100 company I'm representing. It should terrify me, but each time I actually find it energizing, when I discover I can pass that test with flying colors and, well, be taken seriously. I'm not going to lie: that experience feels good. Not so much that it tells me I want to be a lawyer forever, but enough that you can say to yourself, "I've actually learned my craft rather well".

The rest of the day was spent preparing for case reviews and setting in place the last odds and ends for tomorrow's two hearings I have on. I love a challenge!

Oh, and the punchline to the day? After a hectic and demanding day with a bundle of worries, I put my hand in my pocket and realized I'd forgotten this morning's tablet. I'd managed to do it all with a clear head without chemical help. Pleasing! I took it straight away though ... I was pleased, but not feeling foolhardy.

Hope it's a good day for you too.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment