Wednesday 9 May 2012

Eeesh!

Hi everyone,

Today‘s been wearing. As has been my recent form I overslept, and even then kind of struggled to get underway. I was on time for work, but only just.

The thing that really stands out from the day is that the blue devils were beating the bejeezus out of me all day (yes, I did remember my medication this morning). At the least thing those murmuring voices inside my head would arc up into a salvo of abuse. I add, for the avoidance of doubt, these aren‘t literally “voices“ (I‘m not schizophrenic!); if you think of how it sounds when you have a song stuck in your head you‘ll have the idea (and a fair picture of the level of annoyance involved; at least when a song is stuck in your head there‘s a chance it‘ll be Patsy Cline or Deana Carter!).

I got out at lunch to deposit Joni‘s tax refund and shoot her a message I‘d done so, and went to the post office to pay a bill.

My spidey senses told me this would be a good evening not to work, what with having been a bit up and down today. Notwithstanding which I was at the office till just now doing more “find a new job and reboot your career“ stuff. Now on tram back to the Casa. It seems to me prudent if I go for a run when I get back and give my brain a charge of fresh blood and oxygen (cerebral neurochemistry according to Stephen). Looking forward to chicken, rice and salsa for dinner.

Ok, I guess that‘s the update for now. Will probably do a short post later in evening to close out the day.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment