Sunday 20 May 2012

Nothing but a billboard

Hi everyone,

So my absence from the blogosphere lasted about a day. Turns out it‘s habit forming.

I‘ve been at the office most of the weekend (it was a bit of a shock to realise I‘d eaten lunch and dinner there both days). There‘s not a lot of new news to share, as you‘d expect from such a weekend, except that the NY Met opera this evening was Siegfried and I‘ve decided that, on balance, I prefer Verdi to Wagner.

Sorry about the lack of excitement - I was hoping the tramride back to the Casa would offer me something to work with (it didn‘t).

Ok, guess this is a write off... See you tomorrow.

PS: I forgot I saw one thing on the way back - what may be the world‘s first demotivational billboard. Picture herewith.


No comments:

Post a Comment