Monday 14 May 2012

Horizons

Hi everyone,

Here I am: I've had the interview this afternoon/evening and think it went pretty well. A few things I would have done differently but on the whole, good.  It would be a step up for me, but I think I'd enjoy the challenge. And, the pay is pretty good which means, pay off the debt and be back with my family sooner. So, let's see how it goes. Another interview tomorrow for a straight litigation role which I've spent the evening preparing for. The hard thing with this one is why I want the job. Still, I have a few ideas in my head so I‘m hopeful.

Joni got her Mothers Day things, so I‘m pleased about that, and the girls were double well behaved for her.  Awesome!

Not a lot else to report today.  I've cooked up part of the last piece of Joni's cooking tonight - some rice dressing that I had frozen which I've added pasta and some canned tomatoes to for a basic pasta.  Miss her.

OK.  I guess that's about it.  Sorry there's not more to report.  Well, there is one thing: I found one of my favourite billboards from Louisiana on the web, in case I need to suggest a new marketing strategy for one of these law firms.  It looks like this -



See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment