Saturday 26 May 2012

Saturday, evening.

Hi everyone,

Here I am again, back at the Casa. It was a productive afternoon at the office and I got done what I‘d planned to do. Hurray!

As I mentioned before, I was craving food which hadn‘t come out of a packet or a tin and so after I left work I got the week‘s groceries, including some capsicums, onions and carrots (for want of celery), and a pack of kangaroo mince. When I got back here I made up a (shall we say) fairly rustic sort of pasta. It wasn‘t that great, but I think by the time the flavours soak through it tomorrow it‘ll be really good. 

Today was constant drizzling rain, so I decided to give running a miss this evening. The up side to the rain was that it made the view from my office pretty special. The mist blotted out a lot of the smaller lights of the inner suburbs, so the main roads into the city, with all the headlights on them, looked like beautiful ribbons of yellow-white light.

Ok, I guess that‘s it for tonight.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment