Monday 28 May 2012

A morning update

Hi everyone,

This post is being done from yhis morning‘s tram, essentially just because I feel like talking.

I‘m still feeling pretty optimistic about today - kind of looking forward to seeing how these matters will unfold.

I‘ve got a few things to tee up before I go to Court this morning, but that‘s no big deal. And I‘ve also pre-set a resignation email to go at 10am. Writing it was more difficult than I expected. The people I work with are good and kind sorts, and I guess I‘m sorry to go. But, things unfold how they will unfold, and some instinct tells me this is actually the right direction to go in at this moment (notwithstanding that it‘s not entirely voluntary).

Ok, it‘s getting near my stop.  Hope you all have a good day.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment