Thursday 31 May 2012

About last night...

Hi everyone,

So at about 1:30am last night I threw in the towel and got a cab back to the Casa. At lunch hour today (if I‘m finished in court by then) I‘ll nip up to Coburg, retrieve my wheels and return to the office via the casa.

It occurred to me when I got back last night that the problem was probably moisture in the electrical workings of the car: because it‘s been so frosty of late, my guess is that ice had built up in the electrical systems, and that a short grocery run had been enough to melt it into water, or convert it to steam which then condensed back to water, without evaporating it entirely. Which would explain why the battery was full of of life, but when I tried to start it the instrument display looked like fireworks and the hazard lights started flashing erratically.

Not sure what I do if she won‘t start at lunch. No plan B, I‘m afraid. I really don‘t want to have to pay for a tow.  In any case, I‘m sure it‘ll be fine.  Heaven forbid that life should be boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment