Monday 26 March 2012

A long Monday

Hi everyone,

I suspect that, by this point, it won‘t surprise you to know I‘ve eaten dinner at the office again and am now on my way back to the Casa at nearly Midnight. What‘s wrong with me that I constantly do this sort of insane shit as if it were the most natural thing in the world?

As days went this was pretty good. I had a number of mentions this morning plus the hearing. We didn‘t settle so the matter is off and running.  Anyway, that had me in court all day, which to some extent explains why I worked back double-late to consider the advice in another matter. Granted, it‘s also an interesting file too. What I do wonder though is why I do this for something that isn‘t exactly my passion? That whole on-the-verge-of-being-fired-for-incompetence thing goes some way to explaining it, but it doesn‘t quite ring true as an explanation. Hmm.

Not much else to say on tiday, but for Joni having put the cutest picture of one of our little munchkins on facebook. She‘d taken the car through the car wash and poor Grace had freaked out and thought the big  brushes were coming for her! I miss my little puddings so much at moments like that. I added a comment saying she needed a hug but it vanished. I used a status update to see if anyone had any suggestions and wondered aloud (correct adverb?) if my account had been hacked. My techie nephew suggested I change my password, so I‘ll do that and see if it fixes it.

Oh, and it was cufflink day again - an old and much loved pair with a fleur-de-lys design. Picture below.

Ok, my stop.

See you tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Great cufflinks. My facebook got hacked last week along with many others I heard about. Good idea to change your password. :( about missing your kiddos. Do you get to see them soon?

    ReplyDelete