Wednesday 21 March 2012

Yikes but it got late.

Hi everyone,

How are things? It turned into another lengthy and less than exciting day. The weather turned black as pitch not long after I got to the office, but somehow gave up nothing more than a couple of showers of rain before it cleared up. I set a new record for getting through an insurer file and an employer file, and then prepared for my case reviews in the afternoon.  Actually, it became a reasonably productive day.

I stayed later than I‘d planned tonight, a big whack of the time spent on a brief dealing with an evidence law issue. I had dinner at the office again, a brilliant little innovation I‘ve dubbed “Mexican pasta surprise“ - tons of nutritional value; total cost per meal about $1.75!

Another couple of case reviews tomorrow, plus the next performance review meeting. I have a feeling of foreboding that I‘m trying not to let morph into the “deer in the headlights“ reaction. We‘ll see, I guess.

Not much more to note.

See you tomorrow.

PS at about 4:30 pm a huge plume if black smoke began to rise from a few block away near the water. Want to see how much smoke a burning luxury yacht puts up? See the photo below!


No comments:

Post a Comment