Tuesday 13 March 2012

And back to work.

Hi everyone,

So I‘m starting this entry while I wait for my tram. I have about 20 minutes to kill, and then the trip itself.

It‘s been an unremarkable day I guess. Most of the time was spent getting two files up and running, but not otherwise of significance.

I had an appointment with Sonia the psychologist over the lunch hour which was, I guess you‘d say, encouraging. I don‘t think I‘ve ever gone to such a session quite so level-headed. And considering how things have been unfolding at work, I should be a gibbering wreck. But I‘m not: aside from one meltdown, I‘ve managed to treat it all as just a problem to be sorted out without making too much of a fuss. Yay me! We were also able to touch on a few collateral issues today as well, and those seem promising too. So, encouraging!

The afternoon at the office wasn‘t much more exciting than the morning, except that I did manage to earn some new popularity at the afternoon trivia quiz. Each correct answer translated into chocolate, which I‘ve given up. Since I was on trivia fire (what was the Soviet Union‘s principal spaceport? The Baikonur Cosmodrome) I was sharing it out again as soon as it came to me. Cheap popularity!

As usual I was late at the office preparing for tomorrow‘s case reviews, and went to the supermarket to grab something for dinner plus.some razors and deodorant. Which is where I took the picture herewith at the checkout as I realized my shopping looked rather like it had looked when I was an Articled Clerk. I‘m sure the universe us telling me something by this, but I‘m not sure I want to dwell on what it might be. Hmm.

Not much else dramatic to report. The weather was beautiful today and it‘s a warm evening.  And already bed feels good.

See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment