Thursday 22 March 2012

It got late. Again.

Hi everyone,

I think this may be a short post tonight. I wasn‘t going to work late tonight, but there was a brief I wanted to crank out, and it wound up being 11:15pm when I lurched out of the office. Which now finds me blogging from my phone (again) while the TuneIn radio app streams country music frim C96.7 in Louisiana.

Not sure what to make of today. My boss was running a couple of hours late this morning which was a huge get-out-of-jail card for me as it let me take care of the last few issues on the files for review today. I actually demolished the reviews, so that was great. I was feeling a bit of a debt of gratitude, so I got my shabby self to lunchtime Mass at St Augustines near work (the photo below).

I had another performance review this afternoon. I think I‘m getting a bit better, but somehow, not quite. It‘s like somehow I‘m always missing the target somehow. I know I can do this, and yet something in my head seems to be trying to say something that I can‘t quite hear. And somehow it ties into the relocation to the US in a way I can‘t quite see.

If this sounds oddly annoying, it‘s because it is.

I had a call from Dad in the evening. He‘s been sick lately, some type of infection. He‘s doing better on antibiotics, but I worry about him. We‘ll catch up on Saturday. Thank God Fran and Michael are always over there.

Ok, it‘s time to sleep.

See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment